The most notable exhibitor at Beowine 2019

T h e m o s t n o t a b l e e x h i b i t o r a t B e o W i n e 2 0 1 9

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

The winery with the largest areas under vineyards in Serbia (1,200 hectares) and the largest number of wines with protected geographical origin, is participating this year in the largest wine fair in Serbia, BeoWine Fair. The fair presents: Amante Aurora and Amante Carmen, new premium wines of top quality, the result of dedicated work and experience of Rubin's technologists.

Amante Aurora wine is obtained by blending Chardonnay and Sauvignon blanc wines, where 85% is Chardonnay wine, produced in stainless steel vessels with controlled fermentation conditions, and the remaining 15% Sauvignon blanc, obtained by fermentation in new oak barrels of 500 liters, in which on the sediment for the next 6 months. Amante Aurora is characterized by multi-layered aromas of fruity tones and spicy notes and an elegant finish, which lasts a long time.

Amante Carmen wine combines the varietal characteristics of Prokuplje (50%), Merlot (30%) and Marseille (20%). Wines produced by controlled fermentation in stainless steel vessels and aged in new oak barrels of 300 and 500 liters for the next 6 months, are combined into a blend that has once again aged in oak, resulting in great complexity with a wide range of red berry aromas and shades of dark chocolate, full and rounded notes with a long and harmonious finish.

Rubin Winery has aroused great interest, both in the quality of the products and in an interesting performance and stand with a focus on the new Amante wines, which exudes elegance and a different look, interesting for visitors. At the cocktail party organized for business partners and friends of the winery, the guests were entertained by a string trio, which completed the atmosphere with their performance. Visitors consume Amante wines with pleasure and curiosity, and they can always try and experience something special, such as 7 varietal wines, wines from Lazar's land and archive Vinjak.

On the occasion of this performance, the general director of the Rubin winery, Dr. Danijela Jovanović, stated: "God gave us wine so that we could see reality more clearly and restore life's joy and serenity. Amante’s new premium wines reveal a different reality. With this performance, a significant step forward was made and confirmation that the Rubin winery justifies the trust of its consumers and deservedly bears the epithet of the largest in Serbia. "

This year, BeoWine will be held from February 21st to 24th in Belgrade, as part of the Tourism Fair. A large number of producers, importers and distributors of wine and spirits are exhibiting at the fair.

Katerina Monroe
Katerina Monroe

@katerinam •  More Posts by Katerina

Congratulations on the award, it's well deserved! You guys definitely know what you're doing. Looking forward to my next visit to the winery!